Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Let’s Connect on Facebook

I was never a big fan of social networks. Sure I had an account on Friendster and MySpace, but I created them with an educational purpose in mind (i.e., I wanted to know what the buzz was about, and what kind of web trends would emerge as a consequence of those sites).

Then Twitter and Facebook came along, and I also created accounts on both and started using them to understand what was going on. I wasn’t that impressed initially, and was worried that time spent on those sites was basically be wasted time.

After a while I found a use for Twitter: sharing links to interesting or useful stuff around the web.

Now I am spending some more time on Facebook, and I am starting to find it more useful, too. That is why I wanted to invite you guys to add me as a friend. Here is my Facebook URL: http://www.facebook.com/danielscocco

If you want to connect with other DBT readers feel free to leave a comment with your Facebook URL on the “Website” field of the comment box (meaning that your name will be linked to your Facebook page).

Finally, if you are still not on Facebook I would encourage you to create an account, at least to understand where this “social networking” phenomenon is going, as it’s one of the most important trends online right now.



Related Articles by Categories


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories