Friday, August 12, 2011

How to travel light

1:A friend of mine who travels to far flung places as as a foreign correspondent once told me the secret to travelling light so I thought I'd share. Put absolutely everything you think you're going to need on your bed. Then remove half of it and take twice as much money. The logic goes that it's easier to buy stuff as you go than it is to lug stuff you might not end up using around. Makes sense, but not everyone can afford to double their budget I guess

2:Buy or take things you can be used both casually or smart. I have a few dresses what I use casually, but once I add heels and a cardigan, it looks great for a nice night out etc. Also buy travel products, saves you lugging around bottles of shampoo, face wash etc.



Related Articles by Categories


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories